0

Tiring Day...

Friday, December 26, 2008
I was quite tired today cuz woke up at 8 am, went to help Mr. Wong to arrange tables and chairs at his school. I only slept lk 4 hours the night before 'cause reading novel. I din't realise it was so late until i saw the clock showing 5 mins to 4 am. I was lk SHOT!! Went for breakfast, then helped to arrange the tables and chairs for almost every class. Bro was there too..OH MAN! they are full of dust..not to mention LIZARDS! But doing all this arranging reminded me of school last time ( actually its not that long ago). That's what I had been doing since Standard 1 especially when you are a prefect, you can't run away from doing all this stuff. It is as though part of your duty. Anyway, I felt glad to help Mr. Wong, and since I don't have anything to do at home , so why not? Carried tables and chairs from one place to one place. Quite tiring though but i enjoyed it. There's a few kids helping Mr. Wong too and for goodness sake, they are even stronger than me but half of my size .When I saw them carrying the tables with no help at all, it's lk WAO!!. Malunya..hahaaha.We finished bout 1 pm, Mr. Wong treated us a big lunch then went back home. I thought i dislocated my wrist just now 'cuz during lunch time there's a KRAK! sound from my wrist. Even my bro heard it. I freaked out almost cuz a hand is the most important asset for a pianist.Lucky, it was nothing, just a lil pain but its fine.PHEW! I felt strange today. Don't know why..maybe because lack of sleep..
Reached home bout 2.30 pm, had a quick bath then again went out for my driving lesson. Today's lesson was quite interesting." Interesting" as in my car reversed itself lk twice when went up the slope. I think I cursed a lot of time (uncountable) in the car. Fortunately, Mr. Leong was not in the car with me at that time.You know what..The air-condition in the car spitted out ice flakes. I'm not joking, it happened a few times. At 1st I just felt some cold subtance dropped on my hand. I thought it was just water but then Mr. Leong told me it was ice actually. Lol.. There's only a few trainee there so I did not need to wait to long for very section. I am taking my test next tuesday. Pray to God that i'll pass..start to worry bout it already. Oh ya did i mention that Nancy PASSED her exam? It's so great for her.. waiting for my turn now.
There's this conversation between me and my friend bout the events that first time happened to us in year 2008. I din't realise that i have been through so many "First Times'" this year. I had made a list of it:

1. 1st time be so far away from my dear sis
2. 1st time I saw mom and dad cried so much
3. 1st time I went to a prom and with a date
4. 1st time I played basketball game in the arcade
5. 1st time I drove a car
6. 1st time I had a masak-masak session with my siblings on Mother's Day
7. 1st time i felt the bliss of shoping
8. 1st time I lost my taste bud which came back only after 4 hours (freaked me out all thanks to the green chili padi)
9. Ist time went out for a vacation without sis
10. 1st time became a secretary for the prefectorial board with all the papers work
11. 1st time went for a interview for scholarship

I'm sure there will be more "First Time" in my future and there will be also 2nd ,3rd time and go on for the above events. Year 2009 is coming soon and everything that happened this year will soon be history in my life. I wish that the upcoming year will be a better year and more "First Time" will happen in my life. For everyone out there especially my love ones, Wenyin wish you guys all the best in your future undertakings and may God Bless You:) Dozing off.....

Love,
yin

0 comments:

Post a Comment