0

12 hours of pure joy

Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Its's 4 months

Ole Ole Ole Ole!!

Oh yeah babeh!

If you haven't know yet, I'm on cloud nine now, above your head. It has been four months since the moment my life changed. Oh yeah oh yeah! Lolz..you must think I'm 99% insane now. Even me myself couldn't be sure whether I'm still sane or not.

Me and Ian went out for our 6th date now, or 7th date, err..i lost count already. Our day started early today, from 8.30 am. We took the train to KlCC, lucky the crowd at the train station was not packed in the morning. Arrived at KL Sentral about 9.30 am. Ian had his McD breakfast there. Then, took Putra LRT to KlCC. Reached at our destination about 10.30 am. We walked around, later went into Kinokuniya to check out some books. Ian bought me Twilight and some stationery and he too bought his aunt a book about childcare if I'm not mistaken. We hanged out in there for one hour plus. We went out to the front park to take a few pictures. After that, we watched X-Men: Wolverine which is officially shown today but the cinema was not very crowded. Maybe its because today is a weekday. But we did saw a lot of students and kids with school uniforms came to visit the Science fair at PetroSains. Wth..I didn't even got the chance to visit PetroSains before, I'm so outdated..apalah me =.=''..The movie was quite exciting *two thumbs up* (but beware! there's a few scences which are quite violent). The movie ended by 1.45 pm, we went for a lunch at KFC. Ian was so eager to buy the X-meal cuz it has the X-Men free gifts but end up its out of stock.*so sad*. He still bought it though..hahha..I thought can do some shopping there, but the stuffs there are too expensive. We actually windowed shopping from shop to shop and floor to floor to search for necklaces but its all those branded shops that sells stuffs that costs my whole life wages. Both of us walked from LG to 4th floor for two rounds cuz the time was still early. Then, *blink* suddenly this idea popped up in our mind. We decided to drop by MV for our last attempt to search for the necklaces. Ian still bought me cookies and chocolates from Famous Amos b4 we flee to the LRT station. Love you dear!! Now, I had a month supply of chocolates. Bye bye diet! Welcome total sugar and fat~~ We were so happy that we thought we were able to catch the LRT on time but then while waiting for the KTM to MV the spoiler of the day appeared. "Ding ding ding ding, perhatian kpd semua penumpang, keretaapi ke Seremban dan MV telah ditangguhkan selama 40 minit" wtff..and the underground area was so terrible hot and we sweated lk hell ( pls remind me not to wear long sleeve shirts anymore after this, not in Msia with the temperature of 40 degrees!)So, we had no choice but to wait for 40 minutes in the oven like area. Almost cancel the plan to MV cuz we were worried bout the time frame. Luckily, we got to board the train and got to MV by 5.30 pm. Started to look around the small stalls for any suitable necklaces and lucky for us that we saw this stall that sells necklaces that we were endlessly searching for. Ian possessed a very good negotiating skills, he managed to save a few bucks for both of us. Bravo! *Claps claps* If next time you want to bargain with sales man, feel free to ask Ian to go with you..hahhahah! Finally, we had the necklaces, rested for awhile then went back home. The train was so crowded..as usual..ppl are packed together like canned sardines. We managed to reach Kajang at 7.30 pm. Oh yeah! I got my personal driver already..hahha..he's on call 24 hours..hahhha..joking only! I wish! Ian sent himself back (take note of that) then I got home bout 8 something..phew lucky my parents didn't nag me about it. Oh well, that's all for my wonderful day. I just realised that I went out with him for almost 12 hours today. And i can proudly say that this 12 hours are one of the best moments in my 18 years of life. I'm going out again to MV tomorrow with my bunch of girlfriends. Before that, need to soak my poor legs first in warm water.~chao~


Ian


Tarzan on the move

Candid!
Take two

This is the best~~:-)


You know this person?! Call 944 if you do and tell who is he..


Love,
yin

0 comments:

Post a Comment