0

New year, new acquaintance, new experience..

Monday, February 21, 2011
It's been so long since I updated my blog.I have decided to activate it again as I find that it's much better to have a place to spill out the emotions. I'm currently working as a Smart Reader teacher and a part time tuition teacher at EduYoung. It's a whole new experience for me to teach, especially dealing with kids. It's not as what I expected before I start. Dealing with kids, especially naughty ones are quite tough. However, you can't blame them as their mind is not yet taught to fully understand what is right and wrong. I found my 1st week working there is kind of chaotic. I consider myself quite lucky for not losing my voice by the end of the week. Teaching these kids reminds me of how naive I used to be once. They are so innocent, when you look into their eyes, it's like there's nothing in their mind but fun and excitement. I wish to see them grow and bloom to be a better person. Hopefully? I'm still trying to get used working with my fellow colleagues but things are getting better. In the beginning, I find that it's quite hard to communicate with them as all of them are married and their topic of conversation mainly on their family. I literally have nothing to talk about at all! I just cross my fingers and pray hard that the situation will improve soon. Anyway, I will not give up this opportunity easily and I believe it will be a wonderful journey at the end =)


Love,
yin

0 comments:

Post a Comment