3

A Letter Worth A Thousand Smile

Friday, March 11, 2011
From Australia, with lots of love

 Finally! After such a long wait, my letter from Aussie arrived at my mailbox today. I can't describe the excitement when I saw a pretty envelope sitting in my mailbox, shouting at me to rip and read it. Inside, a familiar writting is scribbled over a full scape paper. My heart was beating fast as I couldn't wait to indulge the letter. At that moment, I can feel as though you were reading it aloud next to me. Oh boy, how much I wish it was true. It made me cried as you reflected those painful memories of the day you left. I wanted to bury those memories deep back into my mind, never wanted to remember them again. Yet, this letter brought them out and flashed in front of me like a movie. It was almost unbearable..but I understand that you went through the exact same situation as me. I felt happy knowing that you had settled down in Aussie, at the same time I can't wait to join you there in July. That would be the best birthday present for me =) Wait for me k! And I'll be waiting for your next letter patiently.

Love,
yin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you silly=) this little letter sure had travel so many miles,haha!

Love you

:Liang

jie said...

at last huh... :)

yin said...

I was asking mom ytd whether is it possible for the letter to end up in another country. She gave me the look and said unless your bf writing is totally awful, the worse thing that can happen to it is to end up at the neighbours hse. LOL

Post a Comment