0

For Good Times and Bad Times, We Will Stand Together As A Family..

Saturday, April 16, 2011
Dad looked so cheerful!
Today, we went out for a dinner in Puchong to celebrate my dad's birthday. Our initial plan was to try out The Lookout Point in Ampang. However, dad's sudden craving of crabs came and we decided to go makan seafood .We went back to the same old restaurant (again..) that we always patronize in Puchong. The meal was delicious except that the amount of crabs was not enough. It's because according to the waitress, one table can order maximum of 1 kg only due the the shortage of crab supply wtf. So, ended up each of us ate a few small (super tiny) pieces only. To make up for the not so laden dinner, we found a dessert shop nearby. The "tong sui" were delectable, the glutinous rice balls were heavenly tasty filled with 2 different fillings (black sesame and peanut). Just now, we had a cutting cake session with my sister through Skype. Maybe, to certain people, you feel that it's weird doing it over a Skype conversation but to us, nothing more important than family moments. Let the pictures  tell you the story...

Mom and bro =)
Some of the food, there's more food actually but my fingers were too occupied peeling the crabs..
Bro having his fun time eating the crab
The restaurant on the opposite side, funny name huh?
Imagine I say " I like to eat at 'Like To Eat' Restaurant"..?
Red bean soup with sweet rice ball
My sis looked so funny here

Epic moment!
I heart this picture the most
Going to PC Fair tomorrow! I sound so pathetically over excited now. It will be my first visit to a PC fair. Will give an update on it soon. Till then, take care peeps. Nitez nitez world (^_^)

Love,
yin

0 comments:

Post a Comment