0

In mood for Christmas

Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Countdown to Christmas:

2 DAYS MORE!!!!
Yeah! I lurveee Christmas season every year. I still remember when i was young, me and my siblings will hang Christmas socks on the wall. Its not red though..haha. We just find the nicest one and hang it there. Childish huh?? I guess that most kids are looking forward for Christmas morning to open their presents. I was naive at that time so when i saw there's present in my socks i'll be jumping up and down, running a round with it. But as time past, I began to realise that Santa doesnt exist at all.( Does he??) I knew that the presents was given by my parents to make me happy. But then I never tell them that i actually realised it. After all it will spoil the mood so what's the point? Anyhow, I still looking forward to Christmas Day every year. You can get a lot of unexpected gifts. I had a totally different wish this year. I only told one person before as I knew that it is not possible to hapen. But still wishing for it to come true..no harm rite?..hehe. Hope that my christmas this year will full of surprises.
Love,
yin

0 comments:

Post a Comment