0

Spring Cleaned Study Room

Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Today, I cleaned my study room. Its was a huge mess in there since after SPM. I was lazy to tidy it up but mom insisted so what to do? Suppose to start after lunch but onlined until 5 pm. I was asking Charissa and Wendy bout blog stuff. Thanks to them all the question marks in my head are now gone. Thanks ya! So i started bout 5.30 pm and ended 9pm excluding dinner.

PHEW!!
I couldn't believe there so much rubbish in here lk 3 bags of black plastic bags FULL. Whoa!!My dad came in and thought he was in other dimension. He was impressed. Hahaha..I felt a fear feeling when i rearranged the exam papers. Mood spoiler!! I just shoved them into the cupboard. Felt like burning them away but my bro needs them. Hope my room will remain in this cleaned condition long enough before I have to clean it up again. I have to start tidying up my bedroom soon. Maybe thursday but its Christmas. I'll see how..I found my another passion. WENYIN enjoyed tearing up papers. Weird? Serious..i practically teared up my exercise books which i think no use at all now. Just take out the papers that cxan be used as kertas conteng. I feel quite happy doing it. Haha..I collected almost a stack of papers.

Before


After


Cupboard after tidying

The papers i teared


Love,
yin

0 comments:

Post a Comment