0

Happy Bithday My Dear!

Monday, March 30, 2009


Happy Birthday to Dear,

Happy Birthday to Dear,

Happy Birthday to Dear,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

You are 18!! Congratesss!!

Hehe, forgot to sing to you today. Hope you had a wonderful and happy outing today. Today, ,me and Ian went out to Metro Point to celebrate his birthday. Couldn't go far cuz he has to go work in the evening. But I did have a very good time with him. Met him up at 11.30 am. I was late 15 mins cuz havta go school to see Pengetua. Oppss..yea i know he shouldnt be the one waiting there some more on his birthday..sorryyyy..We went bowling first. My bowling skills still sucks, still have no idea why the balls couldn't move straight, sure will go side ways one. Ish ish, wonder izit kena jinx di?? We had two games, both also he won. Anyway, birthday boy " dai sai" so let him win this round, next time i'll balas dendam balik..heh heh heh :P After the games, went for lunch at a Japnese restaurant which I for got the name, "Shikiya" or something lk tat. It was quite nice, not bad since this is the 1st time I ate there. Stayed there for wuite long and chatted bout many stuffs. It is so great to be able to chat like that once in a while. After that, we walked around and went in Secret Resipe for my cake indulgence. OMG! So long i dint eat the cakes there di. Ian ordered chocolate moist cake while I ate Oreo Cheese cake. Yummyyy! Hahaha jie i know you'll be jealous. Sit there for quite some time again, looked at the workers there brought in all the freshly made cakes. So many, like about 100 cakes which can last for lk what..2 weeks to one month supply of cakes? lol..serious, not joking..We then went to the arcade to pass our time. Played the basketball challenge and some kind of gun shooting game. I can official declare myself sucks at this kind of shooting game. I game over not even half of the game mean while Ian struggled until almost 3 quaters of the game. Paiseh paiseh..haha! Got myself a new watch too, it so cheap, 10 bucks only. We went back about 4.30 pm cuz need to fetch him to work. Mom got Ian a brand new school bag while I gave him a pen with some words craved on it and made him a card. Must keep it properly ya, its one and only one in the world.

His birthday card from me

Check this out! haha..too excited di

~I love you~

Love,
yin

0 comments:

Post a Comment