0

Hari Anugerah 2009

Monday, March 30, 2009
Sorry for long time missing from blogger, just got back my CPU yesterday cuz Ken Wai took it to reformat due to the enormous amount of virus in it. Oh and it works super damn fast now after reformatted, yes!! For the previous days when my comp went into coma, I used my phone to go online. A Strymyx techincian came to repair my line, its okay now, now to say very fast at least better than last time, hopefully it will last long though. And you wanna know the funny thing is? My internet became okay but my house telephone went out of order right after the techician went off.. WTH! Ya, so on last Saturday, I attended Hari Anugerah 2009 at Convent. Met back so many good friends and oh ya i found out quite a number of them are going to JPA interview too. And the best thing is Suk Che going to the interview same day as me. Hooray! Happy cuz most of my friends are either on Wednesday or Thursday. Nancy is the earlies among all of us, which is tomorrow! I guess cuz she needs to go back to NS camp. Btw, speaking of Nancy, she cut her hair so damn short, its even shorter than mine.. don't believe? Got prove below..

See, surprise!

Me, Suk Chee, and Nancy

Me and Suet Huey

I got 4 awards on that day, which were for best subjects (Est & Geography), 12 1As, and best science stream student. School gave each of the recipents cash and certificates. The good news is I had a trophy but the bad news is its a piala pusingan, so I havta give back to school one month later..yea i know what you thinking, wth right? Lol.. but I'm really happy cause it makes me feel that all my efforts all this while paid off. No regret for it, the satisfactory feeling is undescribable.



My family and I

After the Hari Anugerah, I straight away went to Kolej Yayasan Open Day in Lembah Beringin, Tanjung Malim. As the name has indicated, that place is really "ulu". The only surrounding is trees, nothing much. Its so peaceful and pristine, very suitable place to study. Had a chat with the headmaster there, Mr. Neil. Kyuem is a college specially for only doing A Levels either Londen or Cambridge. The population there is only very limited, 200 students per year. So, its quite hard to get in there, only those students with brightest mind are accepted. And 90 % of them have sponsorship from big companies and government linked agencies like Khazanah Nasional, UEM, Bank Negara, Sime Darby and etc. The students there even have uniforms which i think makes them look quite smart and not to forget good looking. Forgot to take any pictures from KYUEM. Really hoping can get in this college.

Yesterday, its my bro's turn to take his prizes. He got 2nd place and best student for BM. The crowd there were even bigger than Convent's one. Hardly can find a seat. Sad to say that he only got one sejarah reference book and a Bm novel. Crap right? pity him..His school top student for SPM is a guy, Lee Jia Jun with 11 A1 and 1 A2. Not bad huh..he looks very familiar to me. Wonder where I saw him before..?? I think its during Kuiz Perdana..i guess gua..don't care lar.I had to wait for bro to finish only can go back, mom and ad went back earlier cuz they went to Sg. Chua morning market. Took some pics there too.

Me and mom

Dad

Bro mengelamun there

So proud of him


Love,
yin

0 comments:

Post a Comment