0

Hermits, ma babies..

Sunday, May 17, 2009
My 1st outing after one whole week in Kedah is went out with Ian. He came by my house to pick up the F6 books. Then, we went out for lunch in Pizza Hut. Pizza tasted super delicious after one whole week of consuming breads and biscuits. Ian drove this time and I think after this he'll become the driver everytime we go out..hehehehe! After lunch, I buy us an ice cream from BR then walked around metro point. Gosh, so nice to see Liang after one week of suffering in KMK. So relieved to hug him...to chat with him,...to see him. We came across a stall selling small pets and we saw some hermit crabs. They're soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. Ian bought me 3 of them, cuz buy 2 free 1. I named them Jack, Jacob and JZ. Jacob is the active one, the other two keep on sleep only, like lifeless. I hope they'll last long, at least keep me accompany for a few months b4 I start college. Whoever wants to eat them or hurt them, over ma dead body. Thanks dear!! I love you!! *Muackss* You're the best!




From left: Jacob, JZ and Jack

Love,
yin

0 comments:

Post a Comment