0

When everyone is busy with their lives, I felt hopeless..

Thursday, May 21, 2009
Ya, i know i complain a lot lately. I'm turning in granny soon if I don't start working out my mind once again. Felt so lonely, since most of my friends had started school and dear is busy with his school studies and cope with his work. Even Nancy made a sudden decision to come back from KMK and going to start school tomorrow in KSH. When everyone around me start to get on their lives, I couldn't help feeling jealous and envy of them. To be serious, I couldn't wait to start studying too. This might sound funny if I said it 5 months ago right after SPM, but now after more than 5 months rotting at home, school/college turns out to be a place i really want to be where I can be with all my friends. At least someone is there to talk and joke with me, not facing the computer the whole day without anyone I can talk to. During these lonely periods, I really want to msg/call Liang to find out what he's doing, but then...i realise that he needs his own time and spaces too, given that now he had to cope with both his studies and work. So, I'll turn into another option, the TV!!

Today, I gathered with my girl friends at McD. We had another "Convent" girl (not!) joined us..hahhaaha, he self proclaim himself one of us too. I met Nancy at Chip Lee. She was actually not free to join us but she ended up with us too cuz I promised to fetch her back home. There's 9 of us at Mcd, ( Me, Ian, Nancy, Jia Wern, Glynn, May Yee, Pei Qi, Mei Qi and Michelle). Suppose to be more ppl but the rest can't make it. We ate our lunch until 2 plus, then went Chip Lee again cuz the girls wanna to buy some books and stationery. I then fetched Nancy, May Yee and Glynn back 1st b4 picking up the twins. Eh wait!! (Forgot liao) Its Ian's turn to drive us this time. Thank God everyone arrived home safely..hahhaha! Me and Ian chatted in the car for a while b4 I sent him back home.As usual I'll be complaining this and that and he'll think from the positive sides. Sometimes I wonder, who can stand all my whining and grumbling besides you. I think one day you'll get fed up with it and ask me to shut up..hehhe! It's almost like 10 days more b4 he'll be free to go out with me. Argh! I just can't wait for someone to bring me out..anywhere will do, just get out of my house. Mamak stalls will be a nice idea too~~

I got addicted to this song played by pianist Yiruma. It's called Kiss The Rain. The melody is great. Here's the video clip link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCSe66pWNmc. Enjoy!!


Love,
yin

0 comments:

Post a Comment